SIMPLe – Integrated and automated systems for indoor farming
SIMPLe main focus is the development of a methodological and technological framework for assisted production and harvesting in agriculture that, through the use of technologies, allows the monitoring of the production environment and the product. The purpose of the system is to ensure greater production yield, environmental sustainability and product quality, avoid using substances that are harmful to health, rationalize resources and reduce costs.
P.S.R. PUGLIA 2014/2020 – Misura 16 – Cooperazione – Sottomisura 16.2 Sostegno a progetti pilota e allo sviluppo di nuovi prodotti, pratiche, processi e tecnologie
- 24 months from 02/07/2020 to 01/07/2022
- Fondazione CMCC – Centro Euro-Mediterraneo sui Cambiamenti Climatici
The SIMPLe project aims to create a tool that allows to:
- Monitor production environment and products;
- Ensure greater production yield;
- Increase the environmental sustainability;
- Avoid the use of harmful substances;
- Streamline resources and reduce costs.
To provide the regional horticulture sector with controlled and highly performing production. The automated collection of products and the system equipped with sensors will innovate the production and collection phases, making them intelligent and sustainable.